Aquí está ayuda en el tiempo de COVID-19 (9 de Diciembre, 2020)
Carbondale Volunteer Form and Assistance Request Form
Phone: (970) 510-6053
"Understand, support, and advocate for the needs of our community during a time of international crisis in order to ensure the safety, security, equity, and livelihood of all."
During this time of uncertainty, the major focus for the Town of Carbondale is ensuring that critical public services are continued. Systems are in place and are regularly being updated to make sure that public safety, drinking water treatment, sewage treatment and public infrastructure continue to be operated and maintained at high levels. The Town is also working diligently to follow all Garfield County Public Health orders. This webpage will be updated regularly to reflect current Town operations and Public Health orders.
2021 Official Town, County, and State Updates
- 1/15 Paycheck Protection Program
- 1/14 Garfield County Public Health Dept. COVID Testing/Vaccination Updates
- 1/1 Roaring Fork Valley COVID Testing Information
- 1/10 Vaccination Information for Garfield County Residents
- 1/10 Vaccinations are available for 70 year old/+, 1/4/21
- 1/5 Gunnison County Public Health Dept. COVID Information
- 1/1 United to Stop The Spread