Sopris Park, Triangle Park, Gianinetti Park, and Miners Park are available for weddings, group activities, or other special events.
To make a park reservation, please contact: Margaret Donnelly: email@example.com , 970-510-1278
Please keep in mind the following rules as you enjoy any and all of Carbondale’s parks!
- Supervise children at all times.
- Park is open from 6am until 10pm.
- Please respect the rights of others by following the park rules.
- The following are prohibited within Town Parks:
- Dogs & other animals (with the exception of Glassier Park, Hendrick Dog Park, and the Delaney Nature Park)
- Glass containers & bottles.
- Use or consumption of marijuana or illegal drugs.
- Use or consumption of alcohol, unless Town permit issued.
- Fires, unless set or contained in a designated pit or cooking facility.
- Driving golf balls, unless Town approved within a designated area.
- Park use by organized groups, classes, or teams without a permit.
- Cutting down or removal of live trees, bushes or flowers.
- Advertising, soliciting, or selling goods or services.
- Fireworks and aerial unmanned drones, model aircraft or rockets, unless Town approved and permission granted.
- Smoking, vaping, and e-cigarettes.
Rules of Use
Map of Parks
Bob Terrell State Wildlife Area & Boat Ramp
Bonnie Fischer Park
Carbondale Nature Park
Centennial Sundial Park
Colorado Meadows Park
Gus Darien Riding Arena & Ice Rink
Hendrick Dog Park
Hendrick Ranch Park
John M. Fleet Swimming Pool
Keator Grove Park
Miner's Memorial Park
Jail & Cabin History Park
North Face Park
The Plaza/Park at 4th and Main Street